- Environmental impact assessment studies for development projects and strategic environmental assessment.
- Air, Noise, Electromagnetic Fields, Surface and Ground water, Soil, Health and Safety, Socio-Economic Impact Assessment consultation works.
- Air, Water, Ground water and Soil Monitoring Services and Equipment.
- Environmental, Health and Safety (HSE) consultation and training including tailor made courses.
- Baseline studies (BLS) and ecological surveys (deserts, intertidal and sub-tidal)
- Air, Water, Soil, Sediment and food sample collection, analysis, interpretation, reporting and statistical analysis.
- Bio diversity studies and management of protected areas, coastal zones and islands management.
- Soil and ground water management and analysis.
- Natural and catastrophic events studies.
- Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) and environmental health studies.
- Waste Management including bio-hazardous, hazardous and municipal.
- Toxicity Studies
- Occupational health and safety
- ISO 14001 and environmental auditing.
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 22000, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
- HAZOP, PHSER, QRA and SIL.
- Sustainable development strategies and policies.
- Environmental policy analysis and environmental planning
- Emergency response and crisis management
- Land use planning, GIS, and remote sensing
- Pesticides management
- HSE awareness and media
- Animals habitat and health studies
- Food safety and security studies.