What we do
ECO has a solution to each of your company environmental concern and problem.
You can consult ECO in relation to the following issues:
- Environmental Impact Assessment for development projects and strategic environmental assessment.
- Air, noise, electromagnetic fields, surface and groundwater, soil, health and safety, socio-economic impact assessment consultation work.
- Air, water, groundwater and soil monitoring services and equipment.
- Environmental and Health and Safety (HSE) consultation and training including tailor made courses.
- Base Line Studies (BLS) and ecological surveys (desert, intertidal and sub-tidal).
- Air, water, soil, sediment and food Sample collection, analyses, interpretation and statistical analysis.
- Biodiversity studies and management of protected areas, coastal zones and islands management.
- Soil and groundwater management and analysis.
- Natural and catastrophic events studies.
- Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) and environmental health studies.
- Waste management including bio-hazardous, hazardous and municipal.
- Occupational health and safety.
- ISO 14001 and environment auditing.
- OHSAS 18001.
- ISO 22000, ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
- HACCP, PHSER, QRA and SIL.
- HAZOP (New Service).
- Sustainable development strategies and policies.
- Environmental policy analysis and environmental planning.
- Emergency response and crisis management.
- Traffic Studies, Land use planning, GIS and remote sensing.
- Pesticides management.
- HSE awareness and media.
- Animals habitat & health studies.
- Food Safety & Security studies